TERMS & CONDITIONS
Read our Terms & Conditions before signing up
Please read through our SIGN-UP INFORMATION and our PERSONAL DATA POLICY as well.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, this is also where you send a possible cancellation. If you need to cancel your participation, please do so as early as possible and no later than May 4.
Application Terms & Conditions
For: ADVANCED ORCHESTRA, PRE-ADVANCED ORCHESTRA, WIND & STRING ORCHESTRA, YOUTH CHOIR, UPPER VOICES CHOIR, EARLY MUSIC and FOLK MUSIC
To complete your application you must read through the Terms & Conditions which can also be found in the application form:
- Your application is evaluated based on the information you give us. After the application period has ended we section the ensemble according to age, experience and level.
- We may contact your music teacher regarding your application
- You will receive an admission notice by Friday January 17 at the latest. If you are offered a slot, you must confirm participation by Friday January 24. If you do not confirm your slot you will lose it.
- If you are not assigned a slot in the track/section you have requested, you are placed on a waiting list. This applies even if you accept another offered slot.
- If you are not given a slot and wish to participate in wish to participate in one of the tracks that do not require an application, you must sign up for this yourself when sign-ups open on February 3. You are allowed to turn down this new slot if you later get in on your preferred track through the waiting list.
- The last day to cancel a Side by Side participation with a full refund is May 4. After May 4 there are no refunds.
- Accompanying adults may not sing/play in the tracks that require applications themselves, but still need to sign up if they want to join on site. Do this sign-up when you confirm the slot you've been offered.
- When you confirm the slot you've been offered (on January 24 at the latest) it will be possible to create a group booking for several participants from the same choir/orchestra and get a joint bill.
Sign-Up Terms & Conditions
For: UPPER INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA, INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA, BASIC ORCHESTRA, OPEN ORCHESTRA, BEGINNERS’ ORCHESTRA, PRE-UPPER VOICES CHOIR, CHILDREN’S CHOIR, BEGINNERS’ CHOIR and OPEN CHOIR
To complete your sign-up you must read through the Terms & Conditions which can also be found in the sign-up form:- The camp has a maximum number of participants per track and instrument/voice type and we apply 'first come first served'.- If a section becomes full for one track it's possible to sign up on a waiting list.- All who will be physically present at the camp, including teachers, parents, siblings etc, must sign up. The only exceptions are if you are outside of the locations or visiting the concerts.- Some concerts will be free and others will need tickets. More information about concert tickets will become available on the website, the newsletter and Facebook later on.- The last day to cancel a Side by Side participation and get a refund is May 4.- We reserve the right to change track or section for any participant if it's needed to evenly distribute the participants in the different groups.
Copyright Stiftelsen El Sistema Sverige
& Göteborgs Symfoniker 2018
Swedish org no 556313-1027
European VATno SE556313102701